1. The free editions of DataSQUID may only be uses with the Express edition of Microsoft SQL Server
2. The free editions of DataSQUID are limited to 1 million rows per storage and support one Project only. (You can create as many tasks each with less than 1 million rows as you like within the one project but you may find it more convenient to use a paid version if you are doing a lot of unrelated tasks.)
3. The free editions of DataSQUID don’t support generation of a data history
4. The free editions of DataSQUID only allow data loading from CSV and XML files and do not support SOAP and REST APIs.
1. The Personal edition of DataSQUID runs only on a Windows PC. (Win 7, Win 8, Win 10)
2. The Personal edition of DataSQUID only allows file data loading from CSV and XML files. It also supports SOAP and REST APIs.
1. The Express edition of DataSQUID may only be uses with the Express edition of Microsoft SQL Server
2. The Express edition of DataSQUID is limited to 2.5 million rows per storage.
3. The free editions of DataSQUID only allow data loading from CSV and XML files and do not support SOAP and REST APIs.
DataSQUID Enterprise Edition provides medium to large enterprises with a robust flexible solution for tasks including data ingestion, data reconciliation and data transformation.
DataSQUID Enterprise Edition is designed for continuous or regular operation in mission critical applications, supported by features including alarming, logging and reporting.
Projects using DataSQUID Enterprise Edition can be executed as Vendor, or Integrator/Customer led.
In Vendor-led projects, the DataSQUID delivery-team provides the software pre-configured according to integration documentation provided by the Customer and/or other Vendors ready for integration. Optionally, the DataSQUID delivery-team can perform full integration, as well as additional services including Consulting, Training and even long-term Operation.
In Integrator-led or Customer-led projects, DataSQUID is delivered without configuration. Configuration and Integration is performed by the Integrator or Customer themselves with the DataSQUID delivery-team providing remote support.
Thanks to the easy and flexible set-up capabilities provided by DataSQUID, projects can typically be configured in hours or at most a few days, providing a very fast time-to-market.
DataSQUID can extract data from most PDF documents, e.g. forms, invoices, purchase orders which follow a consistent format. The configuration to enable data extraction from simple one-page documents or forms can typically be done via the GUI. This service is not chargeable.
More complex PDF documents, including multi-page documents with tables extending across page boundaries can also be processed. The DataSQUID delivery team will need to provide an additional configuration file to allow data extraction from a specific document type. This service will add a small component to the project cost.
Please send us samples of the PDF documents which the project requires to be processed for analysis. Contact us (link)
No-cost integration to standard systems
Should your project require connectivity to a standard system not yet supported by DataSQUID, in most cases, we will be able to extend DataSQUID to support the required system at no charge.
Please reach out, letting us know what your integration requirements are. Contact us (link)
DataSQUID can be easily extended to integrate with unusual, proprietary or obsolete systems, provided documentation is available.
In case of files, please send us at least one example of the file to be processed as well as any documentation. In case of online interfaces, please send us documentation